Help to Prevent Orphans this Orphan Sunday
Across North America, churches will be observing Orphan Sunday on November 12, 2017. This is a day to call attention to the Orphan Crisis throughout the world.
We need your help. We need advocates and champions who will share with their churches about the work that Embracing Hope is doing to help prevent orphans in the first place. We are committed to seeing families preserved as Mothers no longer have to make the gut wrenching decision of giving up their children for health or economic reasons. Our wholistic intervention helps to keep the family together while helping them to embrace hope in all areas of life. And while we are doing that, we are demonstrating the Good News of Jesus in Word and Deed among the poorest of the poor.
Sign up today and we’ll send you the following:
- Brochures about Embracing Hope.
- Bulletin inserts / flyers.
- Family Sponsorship cards to share about families in need.
- Instructions on how you can set up a table to sign people up as Family Sponsors.
- Links to videos that can help you to promote our work.
Sign Up below and we will be in touch soon!