Welcome to our Advocate Page! Here you will find a Toolkit with Items to help you spread the word about Embracing Hope. We are so grateful for you, because without you we would not be able to serve more families in Ethiopia!
1. Build Community. Our Facebook Advocate Community Group is a great place to keep in touch and connect with other advocates in the sharing of ideas. If you have not signed up for it yet, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you added.
2. Raise Up New Sponsors.
– One on One Sharing
-> Here is a quick synopsis you can share when someone asks, “What is Embracing Hope?” Click here to Download.
->Want to go beyond face-to-face sharing, using emails or social media to friends and family? The attached Resource Guide puts sample emails, pre-written social media posts, and stories from around EH into one document that you can use as you see fit. Looking for photos to put a face to our cause? We have a bank of ready made social media posts, photos and logos that you are free to share. You can also share our Family Sponsorship Profile with a potential sponsor, to give them a feel for the type of child/family that they could support.
– Sharing with Your Church or Organization.
-> We have a Guide to Sharing with Your Organization which describes the handful of easy-to-plan events that you could hold and the free, professional resources that we can provide to advertise and support your efforts.
-> We also have a PowerPoint presentation with an accompanying script that you can use to present to your group about Embracing Hope, whether you have time to talk for 10 minutes or 45 minutes.
3. Help Others to Remember The Poor.
– Discipleship Materials. Here are some different reflections and materials that we have used over the years to help others to grow in understanding their own personal poverty as well as how to respond to the poor around the world. You can find the materials by clicking here.
– Videos. Please share these videos far and wide. Use them on Facebook, at your church or in small groups. You can view them online or download them.
– Print Materials. Drop us an email at info@EmbracingHopeEthiopia.com, letting us know how many of each you would like and we will mail them out to you. Please also email us your mailing address.
Brochures: We have professional, full color brochures that we can send you to distribute.
Bulletin Inserts / Flyers: These are perfect flyers for bulletin inserts or to invite people to events.
Posters: We have posters that you can use on a bulletin board or for upcoming events.